[Namron] How, huh, ME? sigh ok fine...

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 06:19:14 PDT 2005

Pookahpolka"POP"olisticexplialadocious!

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/NDSTRwelk.html
> [...]
>
> Ldy Susannah Blackthorne...
>
> Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have a tejano squeezbox from the 1950's that's in
> need of dire repair...would that work?

> How oh how do I get MYself into these messes?
> Yanno! Everyone seems happy and playin nice with
> each other, so I'm bein'
> quiet not overtly Pookatizin' everyone's
> claymation.... and now this.
>
> Now I'm .. lemmie look down and see how I started
> this whole hullabaloo
> (brb).
> nope its not there.
>
> But I did make Good and Loving Lady Susannah
> envision ME with an accordion
> in of all places North Dakota..... ohHhHhhh how ....
> how can I manage to
> keep MY Pookaciousness at bay, and not force the
> innocents of the world to
> go " AKKKKK "* umm yes, 5 K'S....
>
> Alright then fine. I shall cast MYself freely and
> without reservation to '
> Fate '. Letting loose the coils of this earth flying
> freely from the
> precipice for which I have stood too long, and from
> which you have gazed
> (upwardly) at ME all these many years. Once more
> unto the breech dear
> friends, once more! *
>
> For to have even the lightest and most gentle
> opportunity to take One brief
> shining moment* and crystallize that moment in time,
> into a clear and
> flawless facet of THE~DREAM, is MY purpose amongst
> You...
>
> So yes, yes for all these reasons I'll do it.
> I will learn to play an instrument other then your
> heart strings.... If
> Samarrah will bring her tejano and Ithreal agrees to
> be MY little monkey on
> a string collecting trinkets and largesse, I will
> get a squeeze box and
> learn how to play it all night.
>
> Pooky ~ purveyor of pleasure
>
> *Footnotes
>
> King Henry V - act3 scene 1
> Camelot - Richard Burton
> Namron E-List - Lady Susannah
>

> --- Lord Pooky wrote:
>
> >Ok now I am having baddd flashes of pookie with an
> >accordian...living in North
> >Dakota... AKKKKK
> >Ldy Susannah
> >

> >Pooky doesn't have a squeez box that I wear on MY
> >chest. When I finally go home I do get some rest.
> True I'm playin all night
> >and the drummin's all right. But Pooky doesn't have
> a squeez box I wear on
> >MY chest.
> >
> >Now a tamborine and maybe we can talk,
> >Pooka Bell ~ You can wish upon MY Star doesn't
> >matter who you are
> >

> >Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa
> >Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!
> >
> >Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"
> >

> Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa
> Pookie's Plentifully
> Pleasurable emPorium!!!
>
> Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>