[Namron] Fwd: [mooneschadowe] [Fwd: Kings Arrow photo update]

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 10:32:26 PDT 2005

Susan <catmafia at direcway.com> wrote:To: mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com
From: Susan <catmafia at direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:15:49 -0500
Subject: [mooneschadowe] [Fwd: Kings Arrow photo update]

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Michelle M. B. Beale <mailto:mbeale at rezonate.com>
*To:* BaronyOsprey at yahoogroups.com <mailto:BaronyOsprey at yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Monday, September 05, 2005 12:57 PM
*Subject:* [BaronyOsprey] Kings Arrow photo update

To All:

Darren, Joe, Lisa and myself drove up to the Gulf Wars Site yesterday to
assess the damages. I took lots of pictures. These are posted on my website
at:

www.townleytextiles.com/greendragon.html
<http://www.townleytextiles.com/greendragon.html>

Please forward this link to anyone who might be interested in the conditions
of Kings Arrow Ranch.
As this effects most of the folks who will come to Gulf Wars, I hope this
will be circulates just about everywhere.

In Prayer and in Service,

Marion
m.k.a. Ellen Hopkins

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.
http://mail.yahoo.com