[Namron] Bake Sale Canceled.

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:31:58 PDT 2005

Except the little problem that 9 times out of 10, if something is free, no
one will pay for what they can get for free. It's a shame... Gabby spent her
off time before work today baking stuff for the sale. Ahh well... that's
what we gets for volunteering.

On another note, Are we going to be able to have someone stay overnight as
security? If not, I'm not setting up my $3000.00 camp.

Duncan