[Namron] Bake Sale Canceled.

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:08:45 PDT 2005

We will let everyone know as soon as we have an answer concerning the bake
sale.
I know both Charlie and my self are working very hard to make it happen.

Concerning the merchant donations:
I have already talked to a few of them about making a donation, and it will
not be required, but it will be appreciated.

We already work you like a red-headed step child, and since this is your
first time really merchanting we weren't planning on asking you. However,
there are many people coming that this is all they do, and they are so
excited about not having a booth fee, they can be most gracious. I will be
perfectly clear that the donations are not required, because I don't think
it would be considered a donation then, rather a fee.

~Lady Kaitlynn Morgan
  Seneschal
  Incipient Canton of Skorragardr