[Namron] Needing advice on what Paint to use for outdoorbanner....

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Mon Sep 19 11:26:13 PDT 2005

Be sure that you use the exterior paints though, and that whatever colour
you choose is listed as colour-fast in outdoor use, as many of the choices
will fade quickly in sunlight.  Particularly the reds and some yellows, as
I recall.
                      Ewen MacG.

At 09:24 AM 9/19/2005, you wrote:

>boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C5BD25.D9D728BC"; x-avg-checked=avg-ok-5AC53473
>
>You're welcome.  I've never tried it myself, but house paint is intended
>for outdoor weather, after all.
>
>Ananbelle

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."
                                               Ben Franklin