[Namron] Woodland Festival

Lindseybellam@aol.com Lindseybellam at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 11:53:24 PDT 2005

Since I was sick we did not make  the festival, everything that I have  heard
has been very positive, the Norman fair started with just one day and a very
small group of SCA folk, since there was no SCA in Oklahoma at that time, see
how we have grown since then, so plan on this thing growing, flyers are great,
also a sign up book so that someone can contact these interested people for
populace  or a small revel so that they can find out more, keep up the good
work - Mistress Gwyneth, Baroness Namron