[Namron] St. Michael's Demo

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:57:19 PDT 2005

I will be going to St. Micheal's.
Directions would help ME.
I will bring things for children to do.
Redhawk and I are trying to discuss what activities would be good. (keep
missing each other)
If I knew an approximate # of children attending I could be sure to bring
enough supplies.

Lemmee know

Pook ~ Namronian Minister o' du younguns

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 09:10:18AM -0700, Danielle DeMarseilles wrote:
>Greetings everyone,
>   St. Michael's needs to know how many people we are planning to have so
>that
they will have enough food for us.  I need to know at populace how many
people
are planning to be at the demo so that I can let them know tomorrow.  I hope
that many of you are planning to attend.

This is the first I've seen on the list of the rescheduling, and
I don't find it in my Namron list archives. Would someone care to
repost the new date and time for those who somehow missed the
announcement to the list?

Thanks!

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!

Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"