[Namron] DEMO / REVEL ! ! ! Sat. 24th Sept. 3 pm.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:42:26 PDT 2005

Demo Demo Demo / Revel Revel Revel !!!

Namron is having a Demo / Revel at the Saint Michael's Church located on
Imhoff just SOUTH of Hiway 9 on the right side of the street. This is the
(SOUTH) side of Namron.

>From I-35 go EAST on hiway 9 to Imhoff. Turn right being SOUTH on Imhoff.
Church will be on right side of road (couple hundred feet) very visible.

>From Skorrogardr find hiway 9 go towards Namron to Imhoff st. Turn left
being SOUTH on Imhoff. Church will be on right side of road (couple hundred
feet) very visible.

The festivities will start 3:00 pm and run till much later.

THIS IS A VERY VERY ~WET~ Demo! Bring your potables! Some Namronian Brewers
will be bringing 15 gallons of home brew!

A FREE FEAST ! ( donations still accepted ) For all the SCA people who show
up ! I need something in a head count so they can buy enough food tomorrow
morning! EMAIL ME now lord_pooky at hotmail.com or call 206-1227 and leave
message or here MY loving voice.

THE MENU ( worth showing up for! ) has Pookie's paw print of approval !

Mushroom Caps with savory stuffing
Marinated Olives
Field Green Salad w/ Raspberry Vinaigrette
Winter Mine'stroni Soup ( best i've ever eaten )
Bread
Glazed Pork with Plum Sauce ( created by a french chef )
Roasted Carrots
Fruit, Cheese, Nuts
Beer + Wine

Price to SCAer's <FREE>. Amongst our hosts they charge themselves 10.00
(donations accepted with love)

Bring feast gear and a chair would be good.

What we need to make this happen:

Your Smiles / Brewers and Wares / War Machine Teams and Devices of
Destruction / Heavy Fighters / Rapier Fighters / Drummers / Dancers /
Artisans / Bards / Finnigan / Magicians / Servers / Children for ME to
entertain /  MY Friends / and everyone else too!

If ya could bring an extra piece of garb or 3 for the 78 nice mundane hosts,
that would be wonderful.  If ya could bring hall decorations banners etc
etc, that would be wonderful. Your feast gear a 'comfy chair' and that
smile, that would be very wonderful.

Those showing up early, I could use your help.

Call or email ME NOW! Food must be purchased!

With your support an insta-demo will occur. Let's GITTERDONE

Ok, Love You, Bye-bye!

Lord Pooky - Actuator of the Fun

P.s. If I have any favors/love built up, I'm calling them in. " C'mon
support this. "

P.p.s. Again, need to here from you if ya plan to eat awesome food.
lord_pooky at hotmail.com or call 206-1227 and leave message or here MY loving
voice. Now!

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!

Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"