[BULK] - RE: [BULK] - Re: [Namron] Donations Jar (was Bakesal e cancelled)

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Fri Sep 9 08:00:18 PDT 2005

Yes I understand now.  You have talked to authorities and they said we could
have the bake sale as long as.

 These  4  rules are followed.

 1> everything prepaked before entering park, i.e.
 ziplocks, plastic
 wrap etc.

 2> under canopy ( thats done)

 3> have hand sanitizer available in booth

 4> Have trash can with lid (Charlie has that
 covered)

 We are glad to have an awesome fire Marshall here in
 Shawnee he helped
 and YEAH.

Thank you for making sure we are not breaking any rules.

Hugs

Maeve

Christine M. Melton

Citizen Potawatomi Nation