[Namron] How, huh, ME? sigh ok fine...

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 07:52:38 PDT 2005

yep, believe me up there he is almost revered as a  demi god. (along with lefsa, lutafisk, pickled herring, ect...) and If long winters and lots of reading serve me correct... I think he was the grand master of Norsk Hostfest there in Minot. Darn long winters and useless trivia....

lawrence welk LIVED in north dakota,he was welsh