[Namron] Needing a ride to/from Mooneschadowe Guardian

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 20:45:22 PDT 2005

 I have been asked to post this mesage for Capt.
 Andria
 MacLeod, of clan Haddock,who resides in Skorragardr.
 (her computer died)

   Capt. Macleod desires to attend Guardian, but
 needs
 a ride, there and back. If anyone can accomodate my
 kinswoman,when you reach the site, deliver her to me
 and I'll deliver $20 to assist with fuel costs.
   To work out details, she can be reached at
 (405)598-1751.(no calls past 10PM, pleasse.)
   I can be reached at (580)763-6022, or at this
 email
 adress.  I am available from 8AM through 2AM the
 following morning.
   I thank you for your indulgence.

   I am, Capt. Robert Haddock, Captain of the
 Esmerelda,
 Clan Chieftain of the Clan Haddock.