[Namron] Bake Sale Canceled.

Sharylyn Tincler sorchia31 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 15:29:33 PDT 2005

I love the idea.  Keep that as a plan that way if we don't get the paperwork we can still make the money that we can.

scott melton <darius67 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:maeve came up with a good idea if we cant get the paper work we need to sell
them, put up a sign for a free baked goods and contributions are welcome