[Namron] Bake Sale Canceled.

evelyn harlow mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Sep 8 18:55:17 PDT 2005

Unfortuantely Charlie it wouldn't be you that would get the fine, it would be Kaitlynn because she is our legal representative. Also it may put a black mark against us as far as the City Council is concerned.  I agree with Meave that we need to cancel it unless we know for certain there will not be any repercussions, or go with the store bought goodies.  Iwill be bringing baked goods either for the sale*crosses fingers* or to donate for the hospitality tent.

It maybe to late to be asking the merchants to donate for the raffles.  I know I would feel minorly shang hai'd if I showed up to set up my booth and all of a sudden I was asked for a donation out of the blue.  But I'm funny that way.

Sayyidah Fayidah binte Asad umm Jawhar Grimmsson