[Namron] Bake Sale Canceled.

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 15:40:39 PDT 2005

Ok...I'm confused and I may be speaking out of turn,
but who in the world said that a bake sale couldn't
happen unless there was an approved kitchen?  It's not
setting up a commercial busines...it's a FUNDRAISING
BAKE SALE for a NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION worked by NON
PAID VOLUNTEERS!

Mundanely I put together a 3 day festival in my home
town (where there are numerous bake sales going on
throughout the year for this and that) and NEVER have
we been told the fares must come from an "Approved"
kitchen.

If this is a Kingdom requirement, then ok.  BUT if
it's local bureaucracy at work...I smell a fish.

--- Duncan MacNamara <duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Except the little problem that 9 times out of 10, if
> something is free, no
> one will pay for what they can get for free. It's a
> shame... Gabby spent her
> off time before work today baking stuff for the
> sale. Ahh well... that's
> what we gets for volunteering.
>
> On another note, Are we going to be able to have
> someone stay overnight as
> security? If not, I'm not setting up my $3000.00
> camp.
>
> Duncan
>

> >maeve came up with a good idea if we cant get the
> paper work we need to
> >sell them,   put up a sign for a free baked goods
> and contributions are
> >welcome

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>