[Namron] Michaelmas at St. Mike's

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 19:31:34 PDT 2005

I got back from Tulsa too late tonight to attend the
organizational meeting.  Would someone please fill me
in as to what we need to be doing, how I can help,
etc.?  I know Pooky was going to find out about the
kid stuff.  I do want to participate fully as a
SCAdian and a member of St. Mike's.  So, any info
would be most appreciated.

Might I also suggest a post to the list for others who
were unable to attend as well?

Thanks,

Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Guild Mistress for the Kingdom of Ansteorra