[Namron] Gate Sign-ups for Protectorate

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 01:42:43 PDT 2005

Updated Schedule:

Friday 5 PM to 7 PM: Matthias, Shadow, Evelyn
Friday 7 PM to 9 PM: Barat, Halldor, Shadow
Friday 9 PM to 11 PM: Constance, Aethelred
Friday 11 PM to Saturday 1 AM: Moura, Terric
Saturday 1 AM to Saturday 3 AM: Adena, Dani
Saturday 3 AM to Saturday 5 AM: Kylie, Avery
Saturday 5 AM to Saturday 7 AM: Ethne, TBD
Saturday 7 AM to Saturday 9 AM: Aonghus, TBD
Saturday 9 AM to Saturday 11 AM: Moura, TBD
Saturday 11 AM to Saturday 1 PM: Kathleen, Aelesia

I am still looking for volunteers to run the following shifts:

Saturday 5 AM to Saturday 7 AM
Saturday 7 AM to Saturday 9 AM
Saturday 9 AM to Saturday 11 AM

Please email me if you can fill any of those  3  shifts.  And if you are
available to substitute, please also let me know.  I have a couple of
substitutes available, but more help is always welcome.

Thank you all.

Matthias the Moneychanger
matthiasthebrewer at cox.net