[Namron] Officers Meeting

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 17:38:19 PDT 2005

On Sep 26, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Isobel de Kirkbryde wrote:

> Not everyone gets to Populace every time.  I thought
> that's one reason for the list.  Would it be possible
> to announce things on the list, too?

I admit I have been lax in reading (and posting) to the list.
Sometimes when one deals with computers all day, one sometimes tends
to avoid them when they get home.  The list, while a useful means of
communication, is not necessarily the primary medium for relaying
information to the populace.  However, being the seneschal, I
recognize it is a good idea to both read the list on a regular basis,
and to relay announcements made at populace to the list.  I shall
endeavor to do so in the future.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear
Seneschal Namron