[Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:18:23 PDT 2005

Hi yes, Hello.
(Pooky raises his paw to about 9 feet high)
Yes hi,

I was wondering what the admission criteria for joining the Guild of
Camillus de Lellis would be?
Does one have to have a medically documented condition?
If so would it have to be physical, emotional, or mental? or do we
delineate?
Can someone become a member to better be in touch with a group of people for
which one might be helpful?
Are family members or those who love someone or have loved someone allowed
to participate? Sort of in an emotional support group kinda setting?
After I find out more about the criteria I would probably be interested in
joining.  I am having trouble muddling through the posts and multiple
attached reposts to find the mission statement which I am sure was probably
entered somewhere in this maelstrom.

Whomever it was that started this with a loving impetus, Please contact ME.
Maybe privately,if that would be appropriate.

Pooky~ Beloved Lord of Baroness Mairin ferch Howell

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!

Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"