[Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 09:23:34 PDT 2005

There isn't an "admission fee" of any specific
diagnosis or disability to join the Guild.  Anyone is
welcome to join, including those without any
disability.  The idea is to support one another and to
learn about how others do things to make playing in
the SCA fun despite our mundane stumbling blocks.

The best way to find out more about us is to join the
e-list by sending an email to
AI_s-subscribe at yahoogroups.com to join.

Isobel

--- "Foster, Shadow (HSC)" <Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu>