[Namron] As a person who happens to have a disability......

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:41:54 PDT 2005

I agree completely with this.

Not all of us have people "there for us".  My partner died 2 years ago,
and I am only a little over a year in the SCA.  Yes, people have been
great, but where is the harm in a group within the society that offers a
little help to those in need, just for the asking. I don't whine about my
fibromyalgia<20+ years of it>, but I am not 100%<make me mad a lot of the
time, but I live with it>.

You don't want to be involoved, nobody says you have too.  But Why are
you offended that someone is trying to help?  that just does not make
sense.

joy

radei