[Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:09:27 PDT 2005

Well said Pookie.

Me too, I am interested in joining

joy

radei

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Lord Pooky"
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Subject: [Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis
  Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 00:18:23 -0500

  Hi yes, Hello.
  (Pooky raises his paw to about 9 feet high)
  Yes hi,

  I was wondering what the admission criteria for joining the Guild
  of Camillus de Lellis would be?
  Does one have to have a medically documented condition?
  If so would it have to be physical, emotional, or mental? or do we
  delineate?
  Can someone become a member to better be in touch with a group of
  people for which one might be helpful?
  Are family members or those who love someone or have loved someone
  allowed to participate? Sort of in an emotional support group kinda
  setting?
  After I find out more about the criteria I would probably be
  interested in joining. I am having trouble muddling through the
  posts and multiple attached reposts to find the mission statement
  which I am sure was probably entered somewhere in this maelstrom.

  Whomever it was that started this with a loving impetus, Please
  contact ME. Maybe privately,if that would be appropriate.

  Pooky~ Beloved Lord of Baroness Mairin ferch Howell

  Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
  Pleasurable emPorium!!!

  Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm