[Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Fri Sep 30 18:53:27 PDT 2005

On Sep 30, 2005, at 6:02 PM, Radei Drchevich wrote:

> Can you tell me why "Event Stewards" can not even discribe a site
> when specific questions are asked?  I have had this happen 3 times.

Since the Event Stewards proposed the site in their bid, they should
be able to answer questions regarding the site, or have the contact
information for the site so they can ask the site owners for the
requested information.

If any Event Steward hosting an future event in the Barony of Namron
cannot answer specific questions about a Namron event site, or refuse
to offer to find answers about said site, then please do not hesitate
to contact me and I will find the answers (as well as let the Event
Stewards, who become my deputies during their stewardship, know that
I had to do their jobs).

---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear
Seneschal Namron