[Namron] Congrats, everybody

Nancy Peay npeay at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 17:44:03 PDT 2006

Just wanted to say I thought our encampment at Medfair this year looked
great!  Lord Wolfgang and everyone else who helped with this really deserve
a pat on the back.  The living history tent was a wonderful idea.  Also want
to mention the A&S display and all those (especially Constance) who
contributed toward it.  Efforts like this are how we attract those important
new members.  I don't want to leave anyone out, and don't even know who all
the people who deserve credit are, so please consider this a blanket
"thanks" addressed to YOU and everyone else.  Looking forward to next year!

Selva