[Namron] Vanity, thy name is Samarrah....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 06:14:19 PDT 2006

Bet that Subject line caught your attention! LOL...

My loving husband brought a camera to Med fair and
then neglected to take a picture of his loving
wife...a.k.a. ME...on Saturday when I was in my fancy
Tudor dress.  If any person has a digital picture of
me on that day, would you PLEASE e-mail a copy to me
post haste?

'Tis not simply for vanity that I ask, but that our
local newspaper requested a picture for this week's
paper and I don't want to let them down.  Well, that
and a number of out of state family members who want
to see what it is that I was so busy doing that I
couldn't chat with them on the phone for hours when
they called me the last two months!  LOL.

This weeks deadline for submissions to the paper is
noon tomorrow....so if a pic could be sent today that
would be GREAT!!!!

Love ya'll bunches!

Sami-pie

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>