[Namron] Needed

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 05:52:12 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Populace of Namron,

  Eldern Hills needs to find a Red Cross Certified Lifeguard for our upcoming event in May. We wish to provide access to a pool for the hot weather and do need Red Cross Certified LifeGuard to be able to do this. If you are able to help us, please contact me at texastornado_50 at yahoo.com or call (580) 658-3441.

  Yours in service,

  Lady Muirenn inghean Chonaill
  Event Steward

"Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've
been but also where you're going.  Life is not a race, but a journey to
be savored each step of the way."