[Namron] Everyone please read. Thank You.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:26:49 PDT 2006

Unto "Mystery P",

To incorporate unto thyne motivation the poor usage of Old English Iambic
Pentameter in hopes to better cloak thyne own identity and veil thyne typing
cadence? Sad... sad by mine reckoning.

Pooky Story Time: Recently I had the pleasure to try to convince someone who
does not have a Sable Storm around there neck, a valuable person in MY
estimation for THE~DREAM that the blah-blah crud he or she would witness on
the Namron E-List was not what We were all about. The here to fore unnamed
or gendered individual gave ME the valid reasons they thought the SCA might
(not) be something they or their child or children should be involved
anymore. It was said " their seems to be only a few people willing to do the
work and a lot of people wanting to do little more then bicker".  That, I
thought from the perspective of the individual was a pretty fair assessment
of what was put forth by The Barony for the public to see especially at
times on This List.
I wept openly with passion when explaining that that wasn't The Heart of the
Storm or the Embodiment of THE~DREAM as I see it here in Namron. I'm happy
to say the person and his family did attend Med Faire witnessed that We are
more then the shyte that can be found on and amongst these E-mails and that
person and that person's future generation are still with Us. I'll be
calling said person tonight to make apologies for what I have witnessed on
MY E-list and say unto they that "I would understand if you didn't think
this society was worthwhile I to am often caught between the need to Octuple
MY Efforts vs. incorporating the symbolism of Pontius Pilot."  Maybe I just
saved MYself a phone call ....

OH ! ! !

Another Tao from the Poohka,

Mystery "P",
Someone out their just thought " Your? E-list Pooky? With raised eyebrow"
lol
I guess MY MoC reports can be even later then they are already  and scroll
painting for the kids in 2 hrs 4 minutes.... <exasperation>
I really have more important things to do for the SCA then mop up this vomit
.... I paused for 20 seconds weighing the happiness of the children verses
revealing your true motivation, as it smells to the nose of The~Love.

I'll reveal.

Note: I haven't even bothered to think, further more comment on the
positions you set forth in your email, its inconsequential either way.

What might have consequence " As you well know and in the opinion of
The~Love you intended " was THE KING IS COMING / THE KING IS COMING

I believe you attempt IMhO <Pathetically> to stir the pot right before
Beltane when the King is gonna be here.
Not very loving for the Barony.

Here is some simple Pooky Logic: Maybe Crowns don't visit Namron that often
because unless We have 2 years of nicer-ness under our belts it is seen as a
not so nice place to visit.

Disclaimer:
( I do not claim to know the motivation of Crown-ned Folk ) I do know the
motivation of Children and I do hope to show new people a motivation to be
amongst Us.

(retyping this most important paragraph as best I can, it evaporated)

I WANT TO ASK A FAVOR FROM EVERYONE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

Listening? Ok:

If you feel you love ME, If you feel you like ME, If ever I have given you
cause to smile, If any of the words I have or will type made your head nod
with agreement I would ask this favor of you:

Please choose not to empower the person 'stirring the pot'. Let this go and
have it be as though the words were not even typed. Do not post back,
furthering it's voice and empowering it to do any harm.
THE KING IS ACTUALLY COMING! " How can you tell He's King? HE's the one
(not) covered in mud!"

Let this stinking Dog be. Allow The King to walk into The Nice! and Loving!
Barony. The Barony We have done well to make a happier and more loving place
for 2 years now!
You We HE deserves better then to come to Namron and have his boots muddied
because someone shoved a stick in the moist earth trying to reopen an old
wound NO. Using a fairly healed blemish to further some agenda to make
things reflect poorly JUST in time to sully the boots of Our KING.
By your actions of acknowledgement this will only deepen "The Mud". Do not
bother to post on this subject. It is Tripe.
For me for Yee' for HE let this just wash this away from The Barony and do
not let it soil Our DREAM.
Let's go back to our mindset of yesterday as was designed by Our efforts
over the last 2 years!
Let's also (please) throw all our effort into making Beltane Fabulous
especially after this mess We are walking away from, to show THE KING the
way we do things NOW.

It's simple it's clear it can be cleaned and I want you to help ME do that
now. I appreciate you giving ME and MY Request its due consideration. Thank
You Very Much.

I have done what I could in MY own Pookatizing way to make Namron a nicer
place to play. I see past the eyes of the players as they stop. go whoop!
Pooky's watching and omit nastiness right then and there from coming in
front and affronting the decor which we put out in public, at least.
I want them to 'Play Nice' in public so as not to shove new people away, so
attrition doesn't get the better of Us again and so THE~DREAM will grow in
the Hearts of The New.

Unto the not so much of a Mystery "P",

I find the Greek alphabet lacking as well.. I wish they had a letter named
'Teflon'.
That! I think would, represent ME nicely.

What do you consider synonymous with your name? mhmm. Answer: The missing
letter "R" in the Greek alphabet, thereby abdicating yourself of
responsibility for your actions with an attempt to further hide your
identity . Not so clever. Not so much. Not so nice.
I personally am also upset I have to write this instead of preparing things
and do scroll painting for kids so I can get ready to share THE~DREAM with
them at Beltane. That hurts ME in MY Heart.

I'll sign this post,

The Original P ~ Anonymity has absolutely no place in MY Life.

P.s. For those who grasp numbers as I do, Much better then words.

Much like in the game Dungeons and Dragons " I feel I'd better add MY
Intelligence and Wisdom together multiply that, by and to, the power of MY
Charisma and attempt to disbelieve this reality on a D20, oh look! I did
it...."

(I+W)xC2 = Truth > then your version .

Simple math from a simple heart. and MY momma said the D&D game was just a
waist of time HA!!!
Next month she'll probably be proven correct, she's never wrong.

Love your Mother.
Love your Selves.

P.p.s. Too tired to run spell check.

I want to leave this post on a high note let ME see if I can muster MY last
Pound of Energy and Love.
Deep Breath hhhhHHhhHHHHHHHH,

"The KING is coming!!! Hurrah!!! We get to show HIM how Wonderful We are "
Happy HappyHappy Pooky !!!! Beltane, Let's Get it ALL Done!!!! Big Smiles !
Extra Sparkles !!! " It's Show Time , and ALL that Jazz! "

P.p.p.s. and I thank You for the consideration of Your support.

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"