[Namron] To whom it may concern

Lori Richards darsmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 14:40:31 PDT 2006

I hope no one minds me sending this, as I am NOT in the SCA. But my mother in law and father in law are your Baron and Baroness, Maleah and Ulf. I have joined the Namron list so that my husband Darren and I can keep tabs on all his old friends in the SCA. :-)

  I was writing to share a website in which I am trying to earn money for WALK AMERICA which benefits the March of Dimes. If anyone can donate that would be wonderful, if not atleast stop by and see Maleah and Ulf 's two wonderful twin grand daughters who grace the first page of the site. I am no where near my goal on funds for my walk, hence the reason I am now begging strangers and people I barely know!

  Thanks so much and HI to everyone and hope Beltane is a blast.

 Lori