[Namron] Walk America

Lori Richards darsmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 17:58:38 PDT 2006

I sent an earlier email on this subject and forgot to put the link in it, I sent an email with the link but it looks like the first email explaining the link didnt make it into the mailing list so let me try one more time. Did that make sense? Probably not but keep in mind I am a blonde.

  Hi I am Lori, daughter in law of your Baron and Baroness, Ulf and Maleah. I am writing to ask you to visit my walk america site and consider donating to the March of Dimes. I am really short of my goal which is why I am begging strangers and friends I haven't seen in ages. I am walking in honor of Ulf and Maleah's twin grand daughters Emma and Ella and also in memory of Amanda's son Gabriel who was lost in June of 2004. Please visit my site even if you can't donate, it has a photo of the girls on it. I know many of you haven't seen Darren and me in ages and we miss you very much. I am hoping you all have a good time at Beltane. I wish we were coming out.

  Here is the link :
  www.walkamerica.org/LoriJRichards
  Thanks all

 Lori