[Namron] We shall be gifted by The~Love at Beltane!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 19:21:02 PDT 2006

Deep into the Hearts of the Fleet do I Pound the Rhythm of Love,

In accordance with The Prophecy as Perceived by The Pooky while Illuminated
with The~Love to Vivificate THE~DREAM, I bring unto You Joyous news that
coming aboard with ME upon the H.M.S. Iron Pookus er... uh... H.M.S. Iron
Lotus, while docked for the festivities of Beltane, under MY Dominion shall
I bring MY private stock of Belly Dancers and Drummers of exquisite
talent(s) and highest regards, respectively.
The Drummers of the Nunnery of St. Thompson, Patron Saint of Namron and the
Ladies of the Shark Infested Waters under the auspice of Pukhta Lovvek shall
entertain ALL at the Hafla We shall sponsor at Beltane!

I do not speak at this time of The Great House Wolfstar or The Mighty Lands
of Baron Lucais and His Barony of Wiesenfeuer but, how should I say in mixed
company.... I shall refer to them as "Friends of the Pooky"; though all are
encouraged to participate!

With and By The~Love,
Lord Pukhta Lovvek ~ Plenipotentiary Drummer of The H.M.S. Iron ... Lotus

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"