[Namron] I have a Mairin emergency!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 10:16:05 PDT 2006

I need a picture of Mairin in computer form, now.

I remember there being one on the Valhalla page on The Wolfstar site that I
can't find.
Did The lovely ~~~S or someone else get a new Wolfstar site up with a
Valhalla page with Mairin's Picture?

Mairin's daughter called ME and was all sniffly.... She needs to see a
picture of her Mommy and isn't at home but does have email access. Please
help ME dry her tears and send ME directly any electronic pic's of Mairin
you might have, know of, or can create today.

Thanx for sharin' The Love,
Pook

405-206-1227

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"