[Namron] @ Agnese

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 3 15:16:19 PDT 2006

Willy will more than likely tackle you for it.  Hmmm I might take a camera with me.  Agnese

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm confirming I'll bring it to Populace.
Please bonk ME on the head when you see ME.

(Young Frankenstein) " Puutin ong da Wriiiits !;! "
Pooky

Bless you Yes please bring it to Namron's populas meeting wednesday night/ I
will call him at work right now. Thanks a bunch. Agnese

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"

Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc