[Namron] i CAN'T MAKE POP TONIGHT

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Apr 5 15:47:37 PDT 2006

We can not make it either. Had a emergency trip to the DR where they had to
take blood (did I not mention a lot of blood??) to see if my kidneys, liver
and immune system is suffering from all the pain meds I am on, then had the
gall to make me take some long annoying test called a Dexa Bone Scan (for
Osteoperosis aparently if you are in a wheel chair your at great risk for it
to the point of having to be scanned yearly). If not for that we had planned
to be there. Do catch us up on what happened though please.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead