[Namron] Black Star Labeling

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 13:18:48 PDT 2006

free papercuts you say?

Hmmmm...sounds tempting....

--- barat at cox.net wrote:

> Come one, come all, and give your kingdom (and
> Kingdom Chronicler) a
> hand. We will be labeling the May issue of the Black
> Star Sunday, April 16
> (Easter) at 5 p.m.
>
> Be the first on your block to see the next
> installment of Nobleman's Lane.
> Learn what the Crown has to say three days before
> the rest of the kingdom.
> Receive free paper cuts. These and many other
> benefits can be yours by
> volunteering your time and sanity to stuff and label
> 1,200 newsletters.
>
> Hope to see you there.
> ____________
> Barat
> Chronicler
> 1908 Shelby Ct.
> Norman, OK 73017
> (405) 420-1382
> barat at cox.net

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>