[Namron] Brewing

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:52:11 PDT 2006

I have a question for the wonderful brewers, mezers, and vinters in our
Barony.  Is it normal that I seem to have quite a bit of sediment in the
bottom of my bottled beverages?  It has happened with my meads, with my
wines.. but not so much with my beers.  I am uncertain what, if anything, I
am doing wrong.  They seem to taste ok, even excellent sometimes but the
sediment is really nasty and I usually end up wasting some of the drink
since I dont like the taste of it.  Suggestions?

Sæmundr

--
Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo