[Namron] Bardicish

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Apr 12 05:30:49 PDT 2006

I don't think I'll have time until after Beltane, but I'm willing to
attend a regular bardic night again.

Also, Muriel, I know the gentles from Wiesenfeuer that you speak of.
I'll let Aislinn know that we're thinking of starting a bardic night,
and that if they wish to host one also there are people from here who
may wish to attend.  Possibly we can alternate meeting, each hosting one
a month?

Now to dig out my songbooks again,

Annabelle