[Namron] Possible bardic idea

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:27:40 PDT 2006

I like the idea of having some type of bardic at regional fighter practice.
>From what I have heard there are generally quite a few people there and
mixing it would be great.  The down side is I can think of a few people off
the top of my head that couldnt drive some of the distances that would be
required.

I like the idea of having it during Baronial fighter practices too but the
problem there is that #1 there is currently not a Baronial Knights Marshall
(No big deal cause someone will step up and take the position sooner or
later) but #2 there wasnt much of a fighter presence when there was one.

I dont say any of that to stir up any sort of trouble.  Anyone that knows me
knows that I am not that way.  But its the current facts as I understand
them and my fear is that if the discussion turns to any bardic interest
relying on another activity such as fighter practice then it will be one of
those situation where nothing ever gets started again.

On a personal note.  Boffer Mashalling is in a similar situation because my
hope was that I could get the children of fighters and any others to come
out and make boffer equipment and practice bashing on each other while their
parents attended the grown up version.

I think it would be a glorious day when we could get a majority of Namrons
population in a single place to practice their "crafts" of whatever sort.
But that doesnt seem to happen currently for whatever reason.

However, I'm not a "head honcho" of anything so its just my thoughts.. as
random as they are.

Sæmundr

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo