[Namron] How 'The Others' do things.... }:^ (

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:24:00 PDT 2006

While being Loving, I've noticed a behavior some people use.

While doing something unpleasant those who I will group together under the
heading 'The Others' actuate a modality of behavior I call 'Reflecting'.

The act of Reflecting in MY mind is to:

do something unsavory while holding a mirror in front of your face. That
captures the image of your behavior.

They then turn the mirror, to then face you. They shake it a bit (blurring
the image with anonymity) and say "See! look at what your doing!"

To The~Love, it smells like a method of deception.

Truth,
Pooky

P.s. " I can see clearly now the fog has gone. I can see that no more
obstacles are in MY Way. "

P.p.s. Thank you MR. H. for umm.... educating ME way back when, so recently
ago.

P.p.p.s Oh there's another thing I was thinking about I'll put in another
post.

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"