[Namron] Courtly Meeting?

Ashly "Ethne" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 21:59:34 PDT 2006

Are we still doing the "Courtly Meeting"? You know, the one where we all dress in our courtly best and do things a little more formally than we usually do? Or was that last Wednesday and I missed it? Also, where are we meeting now? School's been really busy since Med Faire so I haven't really been reading the list that much. Luckily things should calm down next week, just in time to pick back up again for finals (Woot and Huzzah, not). Luckily I don't have any Monday finals. (Thank God for small miracles)

  Hugs to everyone,
  Ethne

Lady Ethne Anastasiia Halldorsdottir
Or, a Phoenix Gules
~*~
Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
~*~*~
The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
~*~*~*~