[Namron] Courtly Meeting?

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Apr 13 05:25:07 PDT 2006

The "Courtly Meeting" was, indeed, this last one.  However, everyone who can get home and change before pop meeting in encouraged to do so for all meetings.

We are meeting at the Norman High School Library.  Norman High School is on Main Street, just west of Flood and across the street from Homeland Grocery store.  Last time we entered from the east end, where the large parking lot is.

Annabelle