[Namron] Independance day....

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Apr 13 06:17:22 PDT 2006

It was truly enjoyable last year, and you and Bjorn are gracious in
actually inviting us to invade again.

My thought is that if we did it on either Friday or Saturday evening,
everyone would be able to annoy you---err---stay and enjoy the company
later. Or possibly on Monday evening, the 3rd, since most people will
have the 4th off.

Whenever you decide to hold it, I'm sure it will be a truly fantastic
evening.  Let us know if your church is sponsoring a fireworks stand
again, so we can assist them.

Annabelle