[Namron] While I still have your attention

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:36:39 PDT 2006

So,

Are we all in agreement about Beltane? Good, Happy Pooky again.

Is everyone gonna personally get in touch with Kathryn atte Unicorn at
kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net and find out what she needs you to do so you can
make this the best Event this side of Protectorate XXX? Such as
double-triple covering all gate shifts / set up / everything in the middle /
breaker down refeed phred etc. (Thank You TRIBE Pooky Loves You)

Will everyone think of new and exciting ways we can (positively) impress the
KING?

Can we get all the T's dotted and the I's crossed? I am sure there is prep
work before the event as well that needs doin'.

Will everyone agree to work as hard as a Pooky this event so our KING can be
assured that the wind blowing from The Barony of Storms is the type of wind
that fills the lungs of Ansteorra and provides Her Life?
Not some other kind of Storm that floats from the North and stinks up the
south continue to work hard so we can disavow that image.

Will everyone try to work like a Pooky?

I'd appreciate it,
Pook~Meister

P.s. whoa hang on!
Don't stick your tongue out at the screen and delete this message yet, one
more thing:

I'd like to take an opportunity to personally and humbly thank:
She who was until recently named Dagmar (now starts with a J) I promise to
stencil your new name on MY Heart the next time I here it.
And Annay sp? Pooky don't spel gude, for agreeing to hold a class at Beltane
for the children. Ya'll are wonderful and Pooky loves you Very Very Much.

If anyone else would like to be thought of so fondly by ME please contact ME
and tell ME what kinda class you wanna teach. I'll be typing some class
subjects next week for you to consider in the mean time what skills you
know.
Right now, doing this, is why I'm interested in the SCA. Capeesch?
I refer you to the emphasis in MY E-mail signature.

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"