[Namron] Surgery and Beltane

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Thu Apr 13 15:59:09 PDT 2006

I had a colonoscopy it was no sweet it was the 1 gal drink that you have to consume in the 24 hrs that I hated and no food. Of course the Indian Hospital knocks you out so I do not remember any thing after getting on the OR table till I was told to get dressed. Wait I do remember the draft aft. The pain was I had to take out all body jewelry?
LOL
Grimmie