[Namron] Surgery and Beltane

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Apr 13 19:08:16 PDT 2006

Been there done that very recently. They have wonderful drugs for that. So we can compare horror stories of it at Beltane :)

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead