[Namron] merchants

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 20:12:05 PDT 2006

  Greetings! Namron’s Beltane Games approaches May 5 – 7 I have had very few merchants contact me- thus we have a lot of room for more merchants. If you would like to merchant at Namron’s Beltane Games, please contact me via; kathryngodon at sbcglobal.net I need to know:
  1) a booth/merchant name,
  2) tent/pavilion size (particularly frontage footage)
  3) if you want electricity (electricity is $15 for the weekend- Paid at Gate with entrance fee).
  4) I need a Sales blurb for the Program listing for examples)
  In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra,
  Barony Namron and the Dream.

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn