[Namron] Parents within Namron : Important

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:12:57 PDT 2006

Greetings and High Hopes from your Beloved Pooky - Minister of Children,

The Kingdom of Ansteorra's Ministry of Children's office wishes to know the
age and # of children in our Barony.

I am doing a Census of Children and their age. If all parents could email ME
off list at lord_pooky at hotmail.com or call ME at 405-206-1227 I'd appreciate
your information.

I need the age and # of children.
I ( do not ) need names, addresses, or any identifying info of that sort.
I am very uncomfortable at the thought of that sort of info being collected.

So just the fairly anonymous # of kids and ages is all that will be needed.

I appreciate You supporting ME by letting ME know.

C U and the smalls at Beltane,

Lord Pukhta " Pooky " Lovvek ~ Minister of Children for The Bodacious Barony
of Namron

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"