[Namron] Parents within Namron : Important

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 06:03:28 PDT 2006

Happy happy birthday!!!!!

--- Lisa <silvina at allegiance.tv> wrote:

> Hello Pooky,
>
> We have only one child, and he is 5 (or will be
> tomorrow).
>
> Elizabeta of Rundel and Charinthalis del Sans

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>