[Namron] Tandy's Booth at Beltane

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Apr 21 10:52:19 PDT 2006

Tandy as ion Tandy Leather the owner of Radio shack? They have a store in Tulsa as well as OKC. I buy from them mail order all the time. Is he bringing enough leather to sell?

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the Red Shark
Muddeler of Mead