[Namron] Fighter practice today

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 16:03:55 PDT 2006

Had a terrific time out there today.  There were more people that I had
anticipated but not so many that you couldnt visit.  Muriel?  You had
mentioned a song to me as I was leaving, and I wanted to remember what the
title of that song was.. but I forgot it.  Do you remember which song you
were asking me about so I will have it in writing?  LOL  Cant wait til next
time.

Sæmundr

On 4/23/06, Danielle DeMarseilles <danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings everyone,
> I hope to see you all at fighter practice today.
> Muriel and I will be there with the Redwulf Song Book
> (which can be found at www.redwulf.info ) and the
> complete works of Shakespeare.  We plan on singing,
> lounging, and enjoying the company of our friends.
> Bring a quilt and a picnic and come join us!
>

> -Dani
> Humor is just another defense against the universe.
>    Mel Brooks (1926 - )

Luke 5:  (31) Jesus answered them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor,
but the sick. (32) I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to
repentance."

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo