[Namron] Beltane Gate

Matt Reynolds woof231 at cox.net
Sun Apr 23 18:17:27 PDT 2006

Hey everyone!!!!

Is there going to be a friend at Beltane you haven't had a chance to sit
down and talk with lately?

I have the PERFECT opportunity for you two to reconnect!!!!  Work Gate!!!
;P

I still need volunteers for the Gate at Beltane.

Some of those early early early Saturday morning shifts would be the perfect
opportunity for you to rebond!!!

Currently, no one has volunteered to man gate for the following:

Saturday

2AM to 4AM

4AM to 6AM

6AM to 8AM

10AM to Noon

In addition, I need a second person for the following shifts:

Friday

8PM to 10PM

8AM to 10AM

Please email me, and volunteer for a time at gate!!

Matthias

PS:  The sooner I get these shifts covered, the sooner you can not have to
see these emails containing really bad jokes sitting within your Inbox!!!
MtB