[Namron] Potluck at the Archery range

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:14:51 PDT 2006

Greetings unto all,

Last night at Wiesenfeuer Officer's meeting I announced that I would be
conducting Royal Rounds at this Sunday Archery practice and then it was
suggested that we should invite others.  A little more conversation and we
decided that we would like to do more than just Archery and Thrown weapons,
and so Rapier and Chivalric practices will be held at the same time and
place.  Now you get that many together you just got to add food!  So, it
will be a potluck practice with Lord Ian bringing a cooker and some burgers
to kick it off.  So come on out, bring what you can and together we have a
pretty good time.  There will be loaner equipment for archery, Thrown
Weapons, Chivalric and Rapier.  This is a primative site area, there is no
running water.  Newcomers are most welcome.  Yes this is a kinda spur of the
moment thing but sometimes the are the best fun.

The directions are :   Take your best route to SW 44th & Portland (OKC) , Go
west on SW 44 about 3/4 of a mile, then there will be a large billboard over
a small dirt road to the right. (Billboard says "Saint James Point" on it. )
We are planning on a SCA sign at the entrance.  go about 1/2 mile on the
dirty road turning right then left and the range will be on the right.  Any
questions you can call me at 405)514-5290, it is my cell so I will have it
there.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
Lord Thomas Quilliam

Sorry for cross post, I just want to get the word out.  If you see a list I
missed please foward.